Mangudadatu is a 4th class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 25,046 people.
It was created out of 8 barangays of Buluan, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 204, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on December 30, 2006.
Mangudadatu is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
- Luayan .
- ^ "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- ^ a b c Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- ^ "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 204; An Act Creating the Municipality of Mangudadatu in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- ^ Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- ^ Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- ^ "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.