Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Pandag|
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Founded||December 30, 2006|
|Barangays||8 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Zihan M. Mangudadatu|
|• Electorate||6,985 voters (2016)|
|• Total||85.31 km2 (32.94 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||290/km2 (760/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||2,111,294.69 (2016)|
Pandag is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
- Kayupo (Cuyapo)
- Lower Dilag
- Upper Dilag
|Population census of Pandag|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Maguindanao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 203; An Act Creating Municipality of Pandag in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- MMA Act No. 203 : An Act Creating Municipality of Pandag in the Province of Maguindanao
- Newly created provinces, municipalities, barangays, converted city Accessed on March 9, 2006.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|