Lutayan, Sultan Kudarat
Map of Sultan Kudarat with Lutayan highlighted
|Region||SOCCSKSARGEN (Region XII)|
|District||1st district of Sultan Kudarat|
|• Mayor||Ruth Mangudadatu-Sakaluran|
|• Total||271.00 km2 (104.63 sq mi)|
|• Density||210/km2 (540/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
This lakeside town shares Lake Buluan with its neighboring municipality, Buluan, Maguindanao. Lutayan was carved out from Buluan in 1966. The first appointed mayor was the wife of the then-mayor of Buluan, a royalty from the Rajah Buayan Sultanate, Bai Linilang Mangelen. She was also the first ever elected Mayor of the town and served for two decades.
- Lutayan Proper
- Tamnag (Poblacion)
|Population census of Lutayan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Province: Sultan Kudarat". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||President Quirino||Mangudadatu, Maguindanao
|Datu Paglas, Maguindanao|
|Tantangan, South Cotabato||Columbio|
|Koronadal, South Cotabato|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|