The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Hadfield is an English actor.
Hadfield's work in theatre includes:
- Thérèse Raquin (for which he received an Olivier Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor)
- Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme
- A Midsummer Night's Dream and The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other at the National Theatre, London;
- The Canterbury Tales
- Twelfth Night
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- The Seagull
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Bartholomew Fair
- Talk of the City
- The Comedy of Errors
- The Plain Dealer
- The Plantagenets and Kissing The Pope for the RSC
- A Night at the Dogs at the Soho Theatre, London
- By Many Wounds and Cracked at Hampstead Theatre, London
- Romeo and Juliet at the Lyric Hammersmith, London
- The Twilight of the Golds at the Arts Theatre, London
- Blockheads at the Mermaid Theatre, London
- The Danube and Amphitryon at the Gate Theatre, London
- Child of the Snow
- Two's Company and Tom Foolery at Bristol Old Vic
- The 39 Steps
- The Plough and the Stars and Peter Pan at West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds
- Man and Superman and Don Juan for the Peter Hall Company at the Theatre Royal, Bath
- A Midsummer Night's Dream in Stoke
- Savage Amusement at Derby Playhouse
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Macbeth at the Belgrade Theatre, Coventry
- Anything Goes at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
- Donkey's Years national UK tour and The Lion King
- Snoopy!!! The Musical
- An Italian Straw Hat and Much Ado About Nothing in the West End, London.
- Into the Woods at Open Air Theatre, Regent's Park
- "Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense", at Duke of York's Theatre, London 
- "Made in Dagenham", at Adelphi Theatre, London
- "Mrs Henderson Presents", at Theatre Royal, Bath
- "Pinocchio", at National Theatre, London
Hadfield's television credits include:
- Foyle's War
- Holby City
- The Bill
- The Vice
- The Wyvern Mystery
- Cold War
- People Like Us
- Crown Court
- Last Song
- Pig Sty
- Van der Valk
In film, he has appeared in: Dummy, A Cock and Bull Story, Felicia's Journey, In the Bleak Midwinter, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Century and Just Like a Woman. He also appeared in the Heinekin Adverts with Sylvestra Le Touzel. (Water in Majorca).
- National Theatre : Company Members : Mark Hadfield
- National Theatre : Productions : Thérèse Raquin[permanent dead link]
- National Theatre : Productions : The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other Archived 17 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Review : The Canterbury Tales | The Canterbury Tales | london.broadway.com
- Royal Shakespeare Company : Archived releases Archived 2 January 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Theatre review: Jubilee | | guardian.co.uk Arts
- Online Review London – Twelfth Night or What You Will Archived 15 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Royal Shakespeare Company : A Midsummer Night's Dream Archived 27 March 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Theater Review: The Seagull – Theater and Musical Production Reviews
- A Night at the Dogs – Soho Theatre, London Archived 13 November 2006 at the Wayback Machine.
- Review of Cracked
- Romeo and Juliet, Branagh/Burnett, Kenneth Branagh Ltd, August 1986
- Karaoke and reindeers at the Old Vic, BBC – Bristol
- Moving monologues launch studio season, BBC – Bristol
- Reviews / The 39 Steps, The Stage
- Don Juan/ Man and Superman, The Guardian
- Sonia Friedman Productions – What's On
- Reviews / The Lion King, The Stage
- Waddingham, Russel Lead Open Air Theatre's INTO THE WOODS, 8/6-9/11 Broadway World, Retrieved 27 July 2013
- "Further Casting Announced for New West End Musical Made in Dagenham". playbill.com. Playbill. 13 June 2014. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Mrs Henderson Presents review – a shot in the arm for the British musical". theguardian.com. The Guardian. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- In the Bleak Midwinter – Cast – New York Times
- Century – Cast – New York Times
- Just Like a Woman – Cast, New York Times