Marsh Creek (Pine Creek tributary)
Looking downstream from along Marsh Creek Road in Ansonia
|- location||Wellsboro, Tioga State Forest|
|- elevation||1,283 ft (391 m) |
|- elevation||1,142 ft (348 m) |
|- coordinates||Coordinates: |
|Length||13 mi (21 km)|
Marsh Creek begins in the borough of Wellsboro, at the confluence of Kelsey Creek, Morris Branch, and Charleston Creek. Marsh Creek flows north, then west, and joins Pine Creek just downstream of Ansonia in Tioga County. A small flood in 1993 ruined a marginal amount of farmland.
- Source elevation derived from Google Earth search using GNIS source coordinates.
- "Marsh Creek". Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). United States Geological Survey. August 2, 1979. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map Archived 2012-04-05 at WebCite, accessed August 8, 2011
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- United States Geological Survey. "United States Topographic Map". TopoQuest. Retrieved September 18, 2012.
|This Tioga County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|