CBE, FRCP, FRCPath, FRS, FMedSci
|Born||6 February 1938|
|Employer||Wolfson College, Cambridge|
Bobrow graduated in South Africa and then migrated to the United Kingdom.
He has served on the council of the Medical Research Council; as a governor of the Wellcome Trust; as national chair of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign; and chair of the Clinical Genetics Society; as chair of the Committee on Radiation in the Environment, chair of the Unrelated Living Transplant Regulating Authority; deputy chair of the Nuffield Council on Bioethics and as a member of the Human Genetics Advisory Commission.
He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS) in 2004, a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath), and a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences (FMedSci); and was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 1995 New Year Honours, "For services to Science.".
- "Professor Martin Bobrow CBE DSc FRCP FRCPath FMedSci FRS - Wolfson College Cambridge". www.wolfson.cam.ac.uk.
- Peter Harper; Lois Reynolds; Tilli Tansey, eds. (2010), Clinical Genetics in Britain: Origins and development, Wellcome Witnesses to Contemporary Medicine, History of Modern Biomedicine Research Group, ISBN 978-0-85484-127-1, Wikidata Q29581774
- "Biographical note: Professor Martin Bobrow" (PDF). Journal of Medical Genetics. 32 (6): 410. doi:10.1136/jmg.32.6.410. PMC 1050478.
- "Prof Martin Bobrow, CBE, FRS Authorised Biography". Debrett's People of Today. Debrett's. Archived from the original on 7 January 2012.
- "Board of directors - Cambridge University Hospitals". www.cuh.org.uk.
- "No. 53893". The London Gazette (Supplement). 30 December 1994. p. 8.