McClellan Township, Newton County, Indiana
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.3 sq mi (110 km2)|
|• Land||42.3 sq mi (110 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||5.1/sq mi (2.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||453586|
McClellan Township was established in 1862.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.3 square miles (110 km2), all land.
- Enos at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- A standard history of Jasper and Newton counties, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Company. 1916. p. 198.
- Everglades of the North on IMDb
|This Newton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|