Beaver Township, Newton County, Indiana
Location in Newton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.27 sq mi (109.5 km2)|
|• Land||40.88 sq mi (105.9 km2)|
|• Water||1.39 sq mi (3.6 km2) 3.29%|
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|• Density||38.5/sq mi (14.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47922, 47963|
|GNIS feature ID||0453102|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.27 square miles (109.5 km2), of which 40.88 square miles (105.9 km2) (or 96.71%) is land and 1.39 square miles (3.6 km2) (or 3.29%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these four cemeteries: Beaver City, Murphy, Bell, and Oakland.
- Cory Lake
- J C Murphy Lake
- North Newton School Corporation
- Indiana's 1st congressional district
- State House District 15
- State Senate District 6
- "Beaver Township, Newton County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Beaver Township
||McClellan Township||Colfax Township|
|Beaverville Township, Iroquois County, Illinois||Jackson Township|