Medical Officer to The Queen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Medical Officer to the Queen)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A Medical Officer to The King/Queen accompanies His/Her Majesty on overseas tour.
During Royal Tours, he is described as "The Medical Officer to The King/Queen Abroad."
List of incumbents
- Surgeon Captain David Hett, MRCS LRCP FRCA Royal Navy 2007-
- Surgeon Captain David Swain, CVO MB ChB FFARCS DA DObst RCOG QHP Royal Navy 1993-2007
- Surgeon Captain Professor Sir Norman Blacklock, KCVO OBE MB ChB MSc FRCS Royal Navy 1976-1993
- Surgeon Commander Philip Fulford, MVO Royal Navy 1967-77
- Surgeon Vice-Admiral Sir Derek Steele-Perkins, KCB KCVO FRACS DLO QHS c.1953 c.1963
- Surgeon Rear-Admiral Sir Henry White, KCVO OBE MB ChB MD FRCSEdin c.1920 c.1947