Miami Trace High School
|Miami Trace High School|
|3722 State Route 41 NW
Washington Court House, Ohio, (Fayette County) 43160
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|School district||Miami Trace Local School District|
|Superintendent||David L. Lewis|
|Enrollment||948  (2009)|
|Color(s)||Black white and yellow|
|Athletics||baseball, boys'and girls' basketball, boys' and girls' cross country, football, boys' and girls' golf, girls' gymnastics, fastpitch softball, boys' and girls' soccer, boys' and girls' tennis, boys' and girls' track, girls' volleyball, and boys' wrestling, boys' and girls' swimming |
|Athletics conference||South Central Ohio League|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Aaron Hammond |
Miami Trace High School is a public high school near Washington Court House, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Miami Trace Local School District. Their mascot is the Panthers. The Miami Trace Local School District serves parts of Washington Court House while also serving the residents in almost every other area in Fayette County as well as small areas in Clinton County near Sabina and Madison County. Miami Trace is a member of the South Central Ohio League (SCOL) composed of Chillicothe, Clinton Massie, East Clinton, Greenfield McClain, Hillsboro, Washington Court House, and Wilmington.  Miami Trace holds strong backgrounds in football, and has built a strong reputation in Girls' Basketball and Wrestling in recent past. Miami Trace has one of the top FFA chapters in Ohio.
A new elementary school for Miami Trace opened in 2008 adjacent to the high school along Ohio 41 NW. This building replaced the small, reportedly 100-year-old elementary buildings dotted across the county.
- Art Schlichter, Professional American football quarterback
- Glenn Cobb, Two time captain of the Ohio State Buckeyes football team (1981–1982).
- Miami Trace High School Official Site. "Miami Trace High School History". Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- Public School Review LLC. "Miami Trace High School Review". Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- OHSAA. "OHSAA Member School Info". Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on March 15, 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- Google News. "The Bryan Times - Aug 4, 1979 - 'North Wins, 15-5'". Retrieved 2009-07-29.[dead link]
- Google Books. The Official Ohio State Football Encyclopedia By Jack Park p.13. Retrieved 2009-07-29.