||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Michelle Bonnard has worked in television, theatre and film. first came to prominence playing Helena in the BBC’s 2005 adaptation of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, called ShakespeaRe-Told. Other roles include DCI Goodchild in The Fear for Channel 4 starring Peter Mullan, press officer Tops in BBC/HBO drama Five Days (Golden Globe and BAFTA nominated), Raghad Hussein in Channel 4’s Saddam’s Tribe and Stephanie Blake in Law and Order UK.
Stage appearances include The Quiet House at Park Theatre (Off West End Award nomination for best actress), A Wolf in Snakeskin Shoes at Tricycle Theatre directed by Indhu Rubasingham, Beasts and Beauties at Hampstead Theatre Melly Still, On The Record (Michael Longhurst), Macbeth (Max Stafford-Clark) and Europe (Douglas Rintoul) and The Mirror for Princes (Sulyman Al Bassam) (both at the Barbican Theatre).
Select Television and Film Credits
- Ray and Liz
- Cormoron Strike
- George Gently
- The Fear
- Law and Order UK
- Silent Witness
- Waking the Dead
- Saddam's Tribe (aka Saddam's Tribe: Bound by Blood - USA)
- Five Days
- Eleventh Hour
- ShakespeaRe-Told, A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Spooks (aka MI-5 - USA)
- "Shakespeare Retold: A Midsummer Night's Dream". ABC Online. 28 January 2007. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- Leonard, John (30 September 2007). "Five Days". New York. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- O'Donovan, Gerard (10 May 2007). "Leave Saddam to the historians". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- Cargill, Peter (14 March 2007). "Europe". The Stage. Retrieved 1 February 2011.