Miss Nepal 2017
|Miss Nepal 2017|
|Date||2 June 2017|
|Venue||Hotel Annapurna, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Broadcaster||NTV & NTV PLUS, M&S VMAG|
Hidden Treasures Ruslan Miss Nepal 2017, the 22nd annual Miss Nepal beauty pageant, was held on 2 June 2017 at Hotel Annapurna in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Miss Nepal 2016 Asmi Shrestha crowned her successor Nikita Chandak as the new Miss Nepal World 2017 who represented Nepal in the Miss World 2017.
At the same event, Roshni Khatri crowned her successor Rojina Shrestha as Miss Earth Nepal 2017 and Barsha Lekhi crowned her successor Niti Shah as Miss International Nepal 2017. In addition to those 3 titles, this year Miss Nepal has brought back the original title of Miss Nepal Asia Pacific 2017 to its fourth winner, making a Top 4 winners.
The winner of Miss Nepal 2017 served as the brand ambassador of popular drink Fanta and WWF Nepal for a year. In addition, she received $1,000 as prize for winning the title. The auditions of Miss Nepal were held in Dharan, Birgunj, Chitwan, Nepalgunj, Pokhara, Butwal and Kathmandu.
NTV and NTV PLUS broadcast the pageant live and for the Nepalese abroad. Miss Nepal 2017 was live streamed on M&S V Magazine's official website.
- Color keys
|Final results||Contestant||International pageant||International Results|
|Miss Nepal 2017
||Miss World 2017||Top 40 |
2nd runner-up - Miss Multimedia
Top 10 - People's Choice Award
Top 20 - Beauty with a Purpose
Top 30 - Top Model
|Miss Universe Nepal 2017||
||Miss Universe 2017||Unplaced|
(Miss Earth Nepal 2017)
|Miss Earth 2017||Unplaced|
(Miss International Nepal 2017)
|Miss International 2017||Unplaced|
(Miss Asia Pacific Nepal 2017)
||Miss Asia Pacific International 2017||Unplaced|
(●): The candidate won the Miss Popular Choice Award (online voting) and got direct entry into Top 14 semi-Finalists.
|Best in Evening Gown|
|The Kathmandu Post Miss Intellect||
|Berger Miss Talent||
|Shree Ganapati Jewellers Miss Photogenic||
|Beauty with a Purpose||
|Miss Best Complexion|
|#||Contestants||Age||Height||Representing||Home Town||Placement||Special Award|
|1||Swostika Silwal||19||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)||Lalitpur||Lalitpur District|
|2||Rinku Bajracharya||23||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Lalitpur||Lalitpur District||Top 14|
|3||Priyanka Khadka||22||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)||Bhadrapur||Jhapa District||Top 14|
|4||Anusha Lamsal||22||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)||Dhading||Dhading District||Top 14||Miss Photogenic|
|5||Narmata Gurung||20||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)||Butwal||Rupandehi District||Top 14||Miss Talent|
|6||Rojina Amatya Shrestha||22||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Birgunj||Parsa District||Top 7 Finalists|
|7||Rojina Shrestha||23||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)||Kathmandu||Kathmandu District||Miss Earth Nepal||Miss Friendship|
|8||Aasina Baral||19||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Kathmandu||Kathmandu District||Top 14|
|9||Anita Bhandari||24||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)||Syangja||Syangja District|
|10||Rakchya Karki||23||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Kathmandu||Kathmandu District||Top 7 Finalists|
|11||Niti Shah||21||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Ghorahi||Dang District||Miss International Nepal||Miss Fascino |
|12||Urusha Adhikari||22||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Bharatpur||Chitwan District||Top 14|
|13||Manzari Singh||22||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Tansen||Palpa District||Top 7 Finalists||Miss Athletic|
|14||Nikita Chandak||20||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Biratnagar||Morang District||Miss World Nepal||Miss Confident |
Miss Popular Choice
|15||Gyani Maiya Baral||23||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)||Pokhara||Kaski District|
|16||Dristi Katwal||23||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)||Biratnagar||Morang District||Beauty with a Purpose|
|17||Sahara Basnet||22||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Lalitpur||Lalitpur District||Miss Asia Pacific Nepal||Miss Intellect|
|18||Barsha Pokharel||22||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)||Biratnagar||Morang District||Top 14||Miss Beautiful Hair|
|19||Kritika Giri||19||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Bhadrapur||Jhapa District|
- Niti Shah is the 1st runner up of Face of House of Fashion Season 1.
- Narmata Gurung is the winner of Hunt for Supermodel Season 2 (2016) which was organized in Hong Kong.
- (#1) Eksha Maden was 2nd runner up in Miss Purwanchal 2016 regional pageant which gave her the direct entry to Miss Nepal 2017 Top 20 contestants.
- (#2) Sadikshya Pandey is the winner of Miss Pokhara 2016 regional pageant giving her a sport in Nepal 2017 Top 20 contestants.
- (#3) Suman Gurung is the winner of Miss Chitwan 2017 regional pageant which gave her the direct entry to Miss Nepal 2017 Top 20 contestants.
- ^ "Registrations opened for Miss Nepal 2017 - Glamour Nepal". glamournepal.net. 21 March 2017.
- ^ "Nikita Chandak won Miss Nepal 2017" Lagatar.com. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- ^ "Miss Nepal Pageant To Have Four Title Winners From This Year". neostuffs.com. 27 March 2017.
- ^ "Miss Nepal 2017 applications open". ekantipur.com.
- ^ "Miss Purwanchal 2016 is Kritika Giri". badmasi.com. 27 June 2016.
- ^ "Misspokhara - Event of Pokhara Jaycees". misspokhara.com.np.
- ^ "Miss Chitwan preparations underway".
- ^ "Miss Chitwan 2017 is Suman Gurung, gets wild card entry in Miss Nepal 2017". xnepali.net. 26 March 2017.