3D model (JSmol)
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
|Molar mass||396.454 g·mol−1|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
Mocetinostat (MGCD0103) is a benzamide histone deacetylase inhibitor undergoing clinical trials for treatment of various cancers including follicular lymphoma, Hodgkin's lymphoma and acute myelogenous leukemia.
MGCD0103 has also been used as a research reagent where blockage of members of the HDAC-family of histone deacetylases is required.
Mechanism of action
- "Pharmion Corporation (PHRM) Release: Clinical Data On Oncology HDAC Inhibitor MGCD0103, Presented At The American Society of Clinical Oncology 42nd Annual Meeting" (Press release). Colorado, United States: BioSpace. June 6, 2006. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011.
- Gelmon, K.; Tolcher, A.; Carducci, M.; Reid, G. K.; Li, Z.; Kalita, A.; Callejas, V.; Longstreth, J.; Besterman, J. M.; Siu, L. L. (2005). Phase I trials of the oral histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor MGCD0103 given either daily or 3x weekly for 14 days every 3 weeks in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors. 2005 ASCO Annual Meeting. J. Clin. Oncol. 23 (16S). 3147. Archived from the original on 2012-07-11.
- MethylGene to Resume Development of its HDAC Inhibitor, MGCD0103 (Mocetinostat), Sept 2009
- "METHYLGENE TO RESUME DEVELOPMENT OF ITS HDAC INHIBITOR, MGCD0103 (MOCETINOSTAT)". 21 Sep 2009.
- "Final Phase 2 Clinical Data for Mocetinostat (MGCD0103) in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients". 6 Dec 2010.
- Pfefferli, Catherine; Müller, Fritz; Jaźwińska, Anna; Wicky, Chantal (2014). "Specific NuRD components are required for fin regeneration in zebrafish". BMC Biol. 12 (30): 30. doi:10.1186/1741-7007-12-30. PMC 4038851. PMID 24779377.
- MGCD0103, a novel isotype-selective histone deacetylase inhibitor, has broad spectrum antitumor activity in vitro and in vivo