||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)|
July 1, 1984 |
Nice, Côte d'Azur, France
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Measurements||(US) 32.5-23.5-34.5 ; (EU) 82-59.5-87.5|
|Dress size||(US) 4 ; (EU) 34|
|Manager||Viva Models - Paris
DNA Model Management
Dubled was first scouted at the age of 16 by top scout G. Simon Chafik for Elite Model Management in her hometown of Nice, France, in 2001. After getting her Baccalauréat (scientific section), she attended the medical school Faculté de Médecine de Nice, but after one year changed direction and moved to Paris for a year in Hypokhâgne, preparing the École Normale Supérieure. She started modeling as a part-time job to pay for her studies, but soon her interest in the modeling world rose and she decided to do it full-time.
Since her first catwalk season in 2004, she has become a popular runway model, walking for the likes of Armani, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, Fendi, Gucci, Hermès, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Lacoste, Lanvin, Kenzo, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Nina Ricci, Ralph Lauren, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, Versace, and Viktor & Rolf.
She has done editorial work with notable photographers like Terry Richardson, Craig McDean, Mark Abrahams, John Akehurst, Eric Maillet, David Sims. She also graced the cover of Russian Vogue and has done campaign work for Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, just Cavalli, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Rochas (Fragrance ad for "Soleil de Rochas", directed by Bruno Aveillan).
She participated in the 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows.
Since 2009, she has walked only for Paris Fashion Week (and Couture).
- Viva Paris (mother agency)
- DNA New York
- Why Not Milan
- (English) "Model Profile of Morgane Dubled". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2008-07-10.
- "UFR Medecine Nice - Results of graduation for 2nd year (2003) - Morgane Dubled not attending (scroll down)". Retrieved 2006-07-17.[dead link] (French)
- "Morgane Dubled's Vogue.fr profile". Archived from the original on 2006-07-19. Retrieved 2006-07-17.
- Morgane Dubled at the Fashion Model Directory
- Morgane Dubled at Viva Models
- Morgane Dubled at DNA Models
- Morgane Dubled at Why Not Models
- Morgane Dubled at style.com