Nadav Lapid (born 1975 in Tel Aviv) is an Israeli writer and film director. The New York Times called Lapid's 2014 film, The Kindergarten Teacher, "self-assured, remarkably powerful." He was named as a member of the jury of the International Critics' Week section of the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
- Emile's Girlfriend (2006)
- Policeman (2011)
- Footsteps in Jerusalem (2013)
- The Kindergarten Teacher (2014)
- Scott, A.O. (30 July 2015). "Review: From Israel, 'The Kindergarten Teacher,' a Drama About Poetry and Obsession". New York Times. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Hoberman, J. (30 July 2015). "Nadav Lapid's Genius Sees Israeli-ness as an Existential Disease". Tablet. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- "Jury 2016". Semaine de la Critique de Cannes. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
|This Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|