Natural Product Reports
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Nat. Prod. Rep.|
|Edited by||Richard Kelly|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
Natural Product Reports is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. It publishes reviews commissioned by the editorial board on all areas of natural products research. The editor-in-chief is Richard Kelly.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in CASSI, Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences, Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 10.107.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2015-02-17.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-02-17.
- "Natural Product Reports". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-02-17.
- "Content overviewScopus coverage lists". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-02-17.
- "Natural Product Reports". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|This article about a chemistry journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.