National Register of Historic Places listings in Haralson County, Georgia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Haralson County Courthouse||
|2||North Tallapoosa Residential Historic District||
|Roughly Centered on int. Bowden St. and Manning ST.
|3||Tallapoosa Commercial Historic District||
|Centered on US 78, Head Ave, Odessa St. and RR.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Georgia (U.S. state)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Georgia
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Haralson County, Georgia.|