Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council
Naut’sa mawt Tribal Council is a First Nations Tribal Council located in British Columbia, Canada, with offices in Tsawwassen and Nanaimo. NmTC advises and assists its 11-member Nations in the areas of Community Planning, Economic Development, Financial Management, Governance and Technical Services (which includes community infrastructure, capital projects, housing development and inspections, water quality and emergency preparedness.) NmTC is also actively involved in fostering dialogue and understanding between its members and their neighbouring communities.
- Halalt First Nation, Crofton, BC
- Homalco First Nation, Campbell River, BC
- Klahoose First Nation, Cortes Island, BC
- Malahat First Nation, Mill Bay, BC
- Nanoose First Nation, Lantzville, BC
- Sliammon First Nation, Powell River, BC
- Snuneymuxw First Nation, Nanaimo, BC
- Stz'uminus First Nation, Ladysmith, BC 
- Tsawwassen First Nation, Tsawwassen, BC
- Tsleil-Waututh First Nation, North Vancouver, BC
- T'sou-ke First Nation, Sooke, BC 
Board of directors
In 2012-13 the Tribal Council Board is composed of:
- Doug White, Snuneymuxw First Nation - Chair
- Terry Sampson, Stz'uminus First Nation - Vice-Chair
- Gordon Planes, T'Sou-ke First Nation - Secretary Treasurer 
- Bryce Williams, Tsawwassen First Nation
- Lawrence Mitchell, Nanoose First Nation
- Russell Harry, Malahat First Nation
- James Delorme, Klahoose First Nation
- James Thomas, Halalt First Nation
- Carleen Thomas, Tsleil-Waututh First Nation
- Bill Blaney, Homalco First Nation
- Walter Paul, Sliammon First Nation 
Klahowya online newspaper
NmTC publishes an online newspaper, Klahowya - the voice of the member nations of the Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council."
- Coast Salish peoples
- Halkomelem (language)
- Comox language
- Squamish language
- North Straits Salish
- Te'mexw Treaty Association
- List of tribal councils in British Columbia
- "About Us". Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- "Tribal Council Detail". Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- "Stz'uminus First Nation". stz’uminus.com. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- "Member Nations". Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- "Board of Directors". Naut’sa mawt Tribal Council. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- "Klahowya - Welcome to Klahowya - the voice of the member nations of the Naut'sa mawt Tribal Council". Retrieved 2012-12-13.