From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nez Percé)
Nez Perce may refer to:
- Nez Perce people, Native American people living in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
- Nez Perce language, their language.
- Nez Perce War, an 1877 war between the Nez Perce tribe and U.S. Government.
- Nez Perce Traditional Site, Wallowa Lake, a Nez Perce cemetery near Joseph, Oregon.
- Nez Perce County, Idaho, a county in Idaho.
- Nezperce, Idaho, a city in Lewis County, Idaho.
- Nez Perce National Forest, a U.S. National Forest in Idaho.
- Nez Perce Peak, a mountain in Grand Teton Nation Park.
- Nez Perce Pass, a mountain pass in the Bitteroot mountains of Idaho and Montana.
- Fort Nez Percés, a fur trading post in Washington Territory.
- Nez Perce National Historical Park, a multi-state U.S. National Historic Park.
- Nez Perce National Historic Trail, a trail commemorating the Nez Perce War.
- Nez Perce Horse, a breed of horse used by the Nez Perce tribe.
- Nez Perce Chief (sternwheeler), an 1860-70s steamboat operating on the Columbia River.
- Nez Percé Stake Race, a type of competitive speed event for horses said to be inspired by the Nez Perce tribe.
- The Nez Perce, a Douglas C-47 transport aircraft that was converted into a glider.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nez Perce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.