Nishant Singh Malkani
Nishant Singh Malkani
1 September 1987
|Years active||2009 - present|
He was born in a Sindhi Hindu family in 1987. He completed his schooling from Laxman Public School, New Delhi in 2005 after which he graduated in Economics Hons. In 2008,from Shaheed Bhagat Singh college, Delhi University.
He was offered a lead role in a Bengali film, under Roy's direction, however his studies prevented him from taking up the part. He made his debut on small screen in Miley Jab Hum Tum as Adhiraj. He also starred in Sasural Genda Phool. He played the lead role in Ram Milaye Jodi, as Anukalp Gandhi.
He made his cinematic debut in Vikram Bhatt's Horror Story . The film revolved around a night in which seven friends stay at a haunted hotel, and the murders that take place. Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama stated that Nishant "gets his role spot on".
He is also playing the romantic lead in ‘Ishq ne Crazy kiya re’ set against the power politics of a singing based reality show. He is also done a pure romantic film "Bezubaan Ishq" as well as playing the engagingly effervescent raunchy Bhopali in ‘Cute Kameena'.
At the same time, he has completed 'Filmistaan' producers Satellite Pictures pvt Ltd.'s next called 'Love Training' where he plays 'Rahul', a love guru to Shakti Kapoor, Rajpal Yadav, and Akhilendra Mishra. Right now the plate is full for this 28 something lad who steered his way into this industry and into the hearts of the audiences. "Bezubaan Ishq" released on 3 July 2015 and "Cute Kameena" where he played Bunty, a Bhopali man who runs to Mumbai to pursue his dreams released on 18 March 2016. His performance in both the films was appreciated.
|Year||Show||Character Name||Channel||Production House||Notes||Co-Actor|
|2009-2010||Miley Jab Hum Tum||Adhiraj||STAR One||Sunshine Productions/Endemol India||Parallel Lead||Anupriya Kapoor/Rati Pandey/Sanaya Irani/Arjun Bijlani/Mohit Sehgal/Shraddha Musale|
|2010||Sasural Genda Phool||Unknown||Star Plus||Ravi Ojha Productions||Cameo||Tapeshwari Sharma|
|2010-2011||Ram Milaye Jodi||Anukalp Gandhi||Zee TV||Magic Lantern Productions||Male Protagonist & Main lead||Priyal Gor|
|2011||Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani||Himself||STAR One||Balaji Telefilms||As Guest To Dance Performance||Drashti Dhami|
|2017||Ragini MMS: Returns||Raj||ALTBalaji||Balaji Telefilms||2nd Male Protagonist||Riya Sen|
|2018||Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega||Akshat Jindal/AJ||Zee TV||Shoonya Square||Main Male Lead||Kanika Mann|
- Bezubaan Ishq as Swagat
- Cute Kameena as Bunty
- Horror Story (film) as Achint
- Ishq ne Krazy kiya re as Aditya
- Love Training as Rahul
- Kaluwa- An Impossible journey of love. as Krishna (Movie in production 2016)
- Ganguly, Ruman (24 October 2009). "Miley jab Nishant..." The Times of India. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- "First look: Horror Story". Filmfare. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Bhowmik, Arijita (16 September 2013). "Box Office Collection: 'Grand Masti' Earns Over ₹40 Crore, Sidelines 'John Day' and 'Horror Story'". International Business Times. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Adarsh, Taran (13 September 2013). "Horror Story (2013) Movie Review". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- Kashyap, Nitisha (22 February 2012). "Nishant Malkani signs first Bollywood movie". The Times of India. Retrieved 22 October 2013.