Swaragini - Jodein Rishton Ke Sur
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||Swaragini — Jodein Rishton Ke Sur|
Mahesh Pandey / Akash Deep
Screenplay and dialogues
Sharad C. Tripathi
|Directed by||Ravi Raj|
'Dhere naa...' |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||469|
|Camera setup||Multi camera|
|Running time||22 min approx|
|Production company(s)||Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Limited|
|Original network||Colors TV, antv|
576i SDTV |
|Original release||2 March 2015– 14 December 2016|
Swaragini — Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (English: Swaragini — Joins the Melody of Relationships) commonly abbreviated as Swaragini is an Indian television series, which premiered on 2 March 2015 and aired Monday to Friday on Colors TV. It has also been dubbed in Arabic and aired on MBC Bollywood under the name ومن الحب ما قتل (Translation: And There is Murderous Love)
This serial has been dubbed in Tamil on Raj TV as Ganga Yamunaa and premiered on 6 June 2016 replacing the longest-running Tamil serial Sindhu Bhairavi. It has also been remade in Bengali as Kajallata which airs on Colors Bangla.
Swaragini is based on the bittersweet relationship between two half-sisters, Swara and Ragini. Helly Shah, Tejaswi Prakash, Varun Kapoor, and Namish Taneja play the lead roles of Swara, Ragini, Sanskaar, and Lakshya respectively.
This show ended on 14 December 2016, completing 469 episodes.
Swara Bose is a girl from a liberal middle class Bengali family, in and lives with her single mother Sharmishtha, and grandmother. On the other hand, Ragini Gadodia was brought up in a conservative traditional Marwari family, by her single father Shekhar, and grandmother. Swara and Ragini who are best friends discover that their parents were once lovers, and that they are half sisters. Swara and Ragini, now overjoyed, get their parents married with the help of Lakshya who is Ragini's fiancee. Ragini calls off their marriage because Lakshya secretly loves Swara. Ragini begins to hate Swara when the latter returns Lakshya's affections. Swara and Lakshya get engaged. Enter Sanskaar, Lakshya's cousin, who pretends to be mentally ill to seek revenge on Lakshya and his father because he thinks they're behind his girlfriend Kavita's death. Ragini comes to know about this and helps him ruin Swara and Lakshya's relationship.
Swara discovers Sanskaar's truth, clears his misunderstanding, and he apologizes to everyone. Ragini tricks Lakshya and marries him by making him believe that Swara betrayed him. Sharmishtha and Shekhar are separated because Sharmishtha believes Swara but Shekhar trusts Ragini. Swara enters Lakshya's house by faking being married to Sanskaar.
Sanskaar falls deeply in love with Swara, while helping her prove her innocence. The two end up having to actually marry. Lakshya discovers Ragini's truth. Swara, Sanskaar and Lakshya expose Ragini. Sharmishtha and Shekhar reunite and their daughters return to them. Ragini fakes memory loss to go back to Lakshya. Lakshya wants a relationship with Swara but she realises and tells him she has already moved on. Ragini manipulates Sanskaar and Lakshya's mothers against Swara by making it look like she is two timing their sons. Later, Ragini is exposed and Swara kicks her out of the house. Lakshya kidnaps Ragini and after Ragini is found, he tries to kill her. He eventually goes to jail.
Ragini's grandmother blackmails Lakshya's father and forces him to name Ragini as the owner of all his wealth in return for Lakshya's freedom from prison. Swara falls in love with Sanskaar but he refuses to accept her. Swara steals the property papers replacing them with fake ones but her plan fails. Ragini becomes the owner and starts threatening the family. Swara doesn't want to divorce Sanskaar but Ragini is able to blackmail her into signing the papers.
Sanskaar's girlfriend Kavita is still alive and returns. Kavita and Sanskaar get engaged, but Kavita comes to know that Swara and Sanskaar love each other and calls off her engagement. Kavita starts planning and plotting against Swara with the help of Ragini's aunt Urvashi. Urvashi blames Sharmishtha for her sister Janki's (Ragini's mother) death. Kavita and Urvashi's plan fails. Swara and Ragini reunite. Ragini thinks that Lakshya loves her while he has been faking it to trick Ragini into signing divorce papers. Swara and Sanskaar get happily married. But Lakshya marries Kavya, betraying Ragini. Kavya is evil but soon gets exposed and gets arrested by the police. Later Lakshya realises his mistake and he and Ragini and get remarried and consummate their marriage. Swara and Sanskaar consummate their marriage as well.
Lakshya and Sanskaar's brother Adarsh's wife Parineeta gets jealous of Ragini and Swara. Sanskaar's sister Uttara falls in love with Rajat. Rajat only wants Uttara for her wealth. Swara comes to know and Uttara and Rajat's marriage is called off. Rajat kidnaps Swara and Sanskaar follows them. Sanskaar shoots Rajat and he falls off a cliff pulling Swara with him. Swara is saved by rockstar Sahil Sengupta. She regains consciousness but loses her memory. Swara returns to her parents' house with Sahil. She only remembers Ragini, Shobha, and Sharmishtha. Sahil falls in love with Swara and comes to know that Swara was married to Sanskaar. Later Swara gets her memory back. Sahil kidnaps Swara but his mother Maya helps Swara escape and gets Sahil arrested.
Sharmishtha is pregnant but Parvati and the Maheshwari family are against her pregnancy. Sharmishtha has a fall and is admitted to the hospital. The doctor tells the family that Sharmishtha has had a miscarriage. Actually, Parvati bribes a nurse and gives away Sharmishtha's baby to a beggar. Swara comes to know that Sharmishtha's baby is alive. Swara and Sanskaar go to an orphanage to inquire about Sharmishtha's baby and come to know that the baby has been adopted. Sharmishtha gets her baby back.
Lakshya gets involved in the drug business. Sanskaar ends up mistakenly killing Lakshya. Swara breaks all ties with Sanskaar and both Ragini and she leave for their home. Six months later, Lakshya is found, and it is revealed that he was framed. Swara with Ragini expose Mansi and Nikhil (claiming to be Swara's friend). In the end, all misunderstandings get cleared and all live happily ever after.
- Helly Shah as Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari nee Bose/Gadodia (2015-16)
- Tejaswi Prakash as Ragini Lakshya Meheshwari nee Gadodia ..a traditional girl(2015-16)
- Varun Kapoor as Sanskaar Ram Prasad Maheshwari (2015-16)
- Namish Taneja as Lakshya Durga Prasad Maheshwari (2015-16) 
- Parineeta Borthakur as Sharmishtha Shekhar Gadodia(nee Bose), Swara's mother, Ragini's stepmother (2015-16)
- Sachin Tyagi as Shekhar Deendayal Gadodia, Swara and Ragini's father (2015-16)
- Anuj Sachdeva as Sahil Sengupta
- Shalini Kapoor Sagar as Annapurna Durga Prasad Maheshwari, Lakshya and Adarsh's mother (2015-16)
- Nagesh Salwan as Durga Prasad Maheshwari, Lakshya and Adarsh's father (2015-16)
- Sonica Handa as Sujata Ram Prasad Maheshwari, Sanskaar and Uttara's mother (2015-16)
- Amar Sharma as Ram Prasad Maheshwari, Sanskaar and Uttara's father (2015-16)
- Tarun Singh as Adarsh Durga Prasad Maheshwari, Lakshya's brother (2015-16)
- Ekta Methai 2015/Khyati Mangla 2015-16 as Uttara Ram Prasad Maheshwari, Sanskaar's sister (2015-16)
- Akansha Chamola as Parineeta Adarsh Maheshwari, Adarsh's wife (2015-16)
- Alka Kaushal as Parvati Deendayal Gadodia, Swara and Ragini's grandmother (2015-16)
- Abhijit Lahiri as Deendayal Gadodia, Swara and Ragini's grandfather (2015-16)
- Tanima Sen as Shobha Bose, Swara's grandmother (2015)
- Mughdha Shah as Sulekha, Parineeta's mother (2016)
- Mohit Abrol as Rajat Lodha, Uttara's ex-fiance (2016)
- Roop Durgapal as Tanya Malhotra/Kavya, Lakshya's ex-wife (2016) 
- Mayur Verma as Karthik Malhotra, Kavya's brother (2016)
- Nikita Sharma as Kavita Roy, Sanskaar's ex-fiancee (2015-16)
- Sonia Singh as Urvashi Kataria, Ragini's aunt (2016)
- Sonia Shah as Kaveri Roy, Kavita's mother (2016)
- Nupur Alankar as Gayatri Bhandari, Chirag's mother (2016)
- Manoj Chandila as Chirag Bhandari, Uttara's ex-fiance (2016)
- Pratap Hada as Nikhil Chatterji, Swara's childhood friend (2016)
- Tasheen Shah as Mishka Laksh Maheshwari, Mansi's daughter later Lakshya and Ragini's adopted daughter (2016)
- Daljeet Kaur Bhanot as Janki Shekhar Gadodia, Ragini's birth mother (2015, 2016)
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh; to promote Bajirao Mastani
- Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor; to promote Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
- Sanjeeda Sheikh; Dance performance
- Karan Johar, Malaika Arora and Kirron Kher as judges of India's Got Talent
Tri means 3 and Shakti means Power, thus trishakti means Power of Three. In each Trishakti, three serials were broke down into parts and were shown one by one.
|Sr No.||Air Date||Serials|
|1||February 19, 2016||Ishq Ka Rang Safed||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka|
|2||March 10, 2016||Ishq Ka Rang Safed||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka|
|3||March 17, 2016||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka||Balika Vadhu|
|4||March 29, 2016||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka||Udaan|
|5||April 08, 2016||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka||Udaan|
|6||April 21, 2016||Ishq Ka Rang Safed||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka|
|7||May 12, 2016||Sasural Simar Ka||Udaan||Swaragini|
|8||May 20, 2016||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka||Udaan|
|9||May 26, 2016||Thapki Pyar Ki||Sasural Simar Ka||Balika Vadhu|
|2015||Zee Gold Awards||Best Actor In A Negative Role(Female)||Alka Kaushal||Nominated|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actor In A Negative Role(Female)||Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar||Nominated|
|2016||Colors Golden Petal Awards||Best Serial||Swaragini||Nominated|
|Most Stylish Personality||Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar||Nominated|
|Best Actor(Debut)||Namish Taneja||Nominated|
|Best Character In A Comic Role||Sonica Handa||Nominated|
|Best Actress in Supporting Role||Parineeta Borthakur||Nominated|
|Best TV Actress||Helly Shah||Won|
|Best Actor||Varun Kapoor||Won|
|Favourite Jodi||Varun Kapoor & Helly Shah||Won|
- "Swaragini episodes". Swaragini. 14 November 2014. Archived from the original on 13 May 2018. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "Colors unveils a new note on family relationships with 'Swaragini'". www.bestmediaifo.com. Archived from the original on 2 January 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- Sharma, Priyanka (16 November 2016). "Helly Shah, Varun Kapoor show Swaragini to go off air in December". The Indian Express. Archived from the original on 2 August 2017. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Colors' show 'Swaragini' zooms in on Kolkata's hotspots". 28 February 2015. Archived from the original on 11 May 2015.
- "Swara is strong, independent, bubbly yet sensitive: Helly Shah". 27 February 2015. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015.
- "My character in Swaragini is of an obedient traditional girl: Tejaswi". 28 February 2015. Archived from the original on 2 August 2017.
- "Swaragini: Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar aka Ragini to QUIT the show?". 14 December 2015. Archived from the original on 30 July 2017.
- "Varun Kapoor's 'challenging' role in 'Swaragini'". Archived from the original on 19 November 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Namish Taneja is back as lead in 'Ikyawann' - Times of India". timesofindia.com. Archived from the original on 18 September 2017. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Roop Durgapal to enter Swaragini - Times of India". timesofindia.com. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2018.