|Alma mater||Academy of Fine Arts and Design|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Nives Orešnik (born 1991) is a Slovene model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Slovenia in 2012. At the beginning of her tenure as Miss Slovenia, Orešnik received negative media attention for having appeared in glamour photos in men's magazines. She said that, after she was crowned, she began receiving many requests that she engage in humanitarian work. In June 2013, Orešnik met with the Miss Slovenia and Miss Earth Slovenia finalists in Lower Carniola. Also that month, Orešnik appeared at a Zumba fundraiser for an organization that opposes cruelty to animals.
- Katja Klavora (July 2, 2012). "Nives Orešnik je mis Slovenije 2012!". Siol (in Slovenian). Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "Lana has a successor. The new Miss Slovenia is Nives Orešnik". rtvslo.si (in Slovenian). 2 Jul 2012.
- "Opa! Razgaljena slovenska misica". Siol (in Slovenian). May 27, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- Filip Kocijančič (November 15, 2012). "Mis Slovenije ne zanima zabava". Siol (in Slovenian). Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "Lepotice preizkusile dolenjskega Janeza". Lokalno (in Slovenian). June 11, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "Prehrambeni izdelki namesto vstopnine". Siol (in Slovenian). May 30, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2013.