|Look up Nordic, nordic, or nòrdic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nordic most commonly refers to:
- Nordic countries, the northwestern European countries, including Scandinavia and Fennoscandia
- Scandinavia, a cultural, historical and ethno-linguistic region in northern Europe
- A native of Northern Europe
- Nordic or North Germanic languages
Nordic may also refer to:
- Nordic Bronze Age, a period and a Bronze Age culture in Scandinavian pre-history
- Nordic folklore
- Nordic mythology
Relating to a racial category
- Nordic race, a race group
- Nordic theory or Nordicism, the belief that Northern Europeans constitute a "master race", a theory which influenced Adolf Hitler.
- Nordic League, a far right organisation in the United Kingdom from 1935 to 1939
- Nordic aliens, a group of supposed humanoid extraterrestrial beings whose appearance resembles the Nordic physical type
- Nordic combined, a winter sport in which athletes compete in both cross-country skiing and ski jumping
- Nordic skiing, a winter sport that encompasses all types of skiing where the heel of the boot cannot be fixed to the ski, as opposed to Alpine skiing
- Nordic walking, a physical activity and a sport consisting of walking with poles similar to ski poles
- Nordic Figure Skating Championships, an annual invitational elite figure skating competition, open only to skaters from Nordic countries
- Quebec Nordiques, an ice hockey team
- Nordic, Wyoming, a census-designated place in the United States
- Nordic Catholic Church, a church body in Norway of High Church Lutheran origin, under the auspices of the Polish National Catholic Church
- Nordic (tug), a German emergency tow vessel
- Nordic model, the economic and social policies common to the Nordic countries
- Nordic Semiconductor, a fabless semiconductor company
- Nordic race, a race from the fictional Elder Scrolls game series
- a 6-rowed feed barley variety
- THQ Nordic, a video game development company
- All pages beginning with "Nordic"
- Norse (disambiguation)
- Norden (disambiguation)
- North, a noun, adjective, or adverb indicating direction or geography
- Nordicity, a Canadian term used to designate "degree of northerliness"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nordic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.