|Founder||Karl Iagnemma (CEO)|
Emilio Frazzoli (CTO)
|Singapore, Boston, Las Vegas|
|Doug Parker (COO)|
|Products||Self-driving cars, automation|
Number of employees
NuTonomy later signed three significant partnerships to develop its technology and service: with Grab, with Groupe PSA, which is supposed to provide the company with Peugeot 3008 SUVs, and the last one with Lyft to launch a Robo-Taxi service in Boston.
- Smith, Chris (2016-08-25). "World's first self-driving taxi is operational in Singapore, and it's not Uber". BGR. Retrieved 2017-12-20.
- "World's First Self-Driving Taxis 'NuTonomy' Hit the Road in Singapore - TechStory". 25 August 2016.
- Bhagat, Rahil. "World's First Self-Driving Taxis Hit Singapore". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Russell, Jon. "Uber rival Grab partners with Nutonomy to test self-driving cars in Singapore | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Russell, Jon. "Nutonomy teams up with Peugeot-maker Groupe PSA for self-driving car tests in Singapore". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Etherington, Darrell. "Lyft and Nutonomy partner to bring first self-driving Lyft service to Boston | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Burns, Matt. "Delphi buys Nutonomy for $400 million to scale and deliver autonomous vehicles".
- Bhuiyan, Johana (17 May 2016). "We rode in the self-driving cab that will hit Singapore streets in 2019".
- Ramsey, Mike (24 March 2016). "Car Makers Hunger for Self-Driving Tech" – via Wall Street Journal.