Nunavut Arctic College
||This article or section appears to contradict itself. (June 2016)|
|Type||Public university and Community College|
|President||Joe Adla Kunuk|
|Location||Arviat, Nunavut, Canada
|Campus||urban/suburban/remote Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.|
|Colours||blue & white ;|
|Affiliations||CCAA, ACCC, AUCC, IAU, CIS, UArctic, ACU|
The college started in 1968 when created by the Government of the Northwest Territories as the Adult Vocational Training Centre. It became Nunavut Arctic College when the territory of Nunavut was created in 1999.
Nunavut Arctic College has three campuses: Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.
- Nunavut Arctic College's Head Office Arviat
- Kitikmeot Campus (Kangok Road) in Cambridge Bay
- Kivalliq Campus Sanatuliqsarvik (Nunavut Trades Training Centre) are in Rankin Inlet
- Kivalliq Hall
- Nunatta Campus is in Iqaluit
- Nunavut Research Institute - Iqaluit, Arviat, Cambridge Bay, Rankin Inlet and Igloolik
- Piqqusilirivvik Inuit Cultural Learning Centre - Clyde River with satellite locations in Baker Lake and Igloolik
On campus housing is available to full-time students at the Nunatta, Kivalliq, and Kitikmeot Campuses.
- Nunavut Teacher Education Program (NTEP) with the University of Regina
- Nursing Program with Dalhousie University
- Language and Traditional Knowledge with University of Manitoba
- Human Resources with University of Manitoba
- Translation with McGill University
- BA with Carleton University
- Law with University of Victoria
- Akitsiraq Law School
- Higher education in Canada
- Higher education in Nunavut
- List of colleges in Canada's Territories
- "Presidents Message". Nunavut Arctic College. February 2, 2016. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Auditor General of Canada's 2002 Annual Report to Nunavut Legislative Assembly — Comments on our work related to 2000-2001 Financial Statements
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nunavut Arctic College.|