Nunavut Arctic College
|Type||Public university and Community College|
|Campus||urban/suburban/remote Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.|
|Colours||blue & white ;|
|Affiliations||CCAA, ACCC, AUCC, IAU, CIS, UArctic, ACU|
Nunavut Arctic College (Inuktitut: ᓄᓇᕗᒻᒥᓯᓚᑦᑐᖅᓴᕐᕕᒃ, French: Collège de l’Arctique du Nunavut, Inuinnaqtun: Nunavunmi Inirnirit Iliharviat) is a Crown corporation that is funded by the Government of Nunavut and has several campuses and centres spread out throughout Nunavut, Canada.
Nunavut Arctic College has three campuses: Nunatta Campus, Kitikmeot Campus, Kivalliq Campus and 24 Community Learning Centres.
- Nunavut Arctic College's Headquarters Arviat
- Kitikmeot Campus (Kangok Road) in Cambridge Bay
- Kivalliq Campus: Sanatuliqsarvik (Nunavut Trades Training Centre), and Kivalliq Hall are in Rankin Inlet
- Nunatta Campus is in Iqaluit
- Nunavut Research Institute – Iqaluit, Arviat, Cambridge Bay, Rankin Inlet and Igloolik
- Piqqusilirivvik Inuit Cultural Learning Centre – Clyde River with satellite locations in Baker Lake and Igloolik
On campus housing is available to full-time students at the Nunatta, Kivalliq, and Kitikmeot Campuses.
- Nunavut Teacher Education Program (NTEP) with the University of Regina
- Nursing Program with Dalhousie University
- Language and Traditional Knowledge with University of Manitoba
- Human Resources with University of Manitoba
- Translation with McGill University
- BA with Carleton University
- Law with University of Victoria
- Akitsiraq Law School
- Higher education in Canada
- Higher education in Nunavut
- List of colleges in Canada's Territories
- "NUNAVUT ARCTIC COLLEGE" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-04-24.
- Auditor General of Canada's 2002 Annual Report to Nunavut Legislative Assembly — Comments on our work related to 2000–2001 Financial Statements
- "Nunavut Arctic College". UArctic. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nunavut Arctic College.|