Kivrak captaining Trabzonspor in 2014
|Full name||Onur Recep Kıvrak|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1988|
|Place of birth||Alaşehir, Turkey|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 April 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 March 2017
Onur Recep Kıvrak (born 1 January 1988) is a Turkish international footballer who currently plays as a goalkeeper for Trabzonspor in the Süper Lig. His nickname is Butterfly which is given by Trabzonspor fans due to his incredible saves.
Kivrak signed for Trabzonspor on 15 January 2008.
On 6 December 2013, Kivrak renewed his contract keeping him at the club until 2018. His buyout clause was set at 10 million euros.
2 October 2014, during Europa League match against Legia Warsaw he tore cruciate ligaments in his left knee and was subbed off. 15 days later he underwent knee surgery and was ruled out for the rest of 2014-15 season.
- As of 6 June 2017
Honours and awards
- "Onur Recep Kıvrak "Kelebek"" (in Turkish). youtube.com. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Trabzonspor ilk transferini yaptı". Hurriyet. Retrieved 23 January 2014.
- "Onur Kıvrak 2018'e kadar uzattı". Milliyet. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 2013. Check date values in:
- "International career" (in Turkish). tff.org. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "UEFA EURO 2016". UEFA. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- Onur Kıvrak – UEFA competition record
- Onur Kıvrak – FIFA competition record
- Onur Kıvrak at National-Football-Teams.com
- Onur Kıvrak TFF Profile
|This biographical article related to a Turkish association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|