Ophelia Lucy Lovibond|
19 February 1986
Hammersmith, London, England
|Alma mater||University of Sussex|
Ophelia Lucy Lovibond (born 19 February 1986) is an English actress. She is known for her roles as Kitty Winter in the American television series Elementary, as Izzy Gould in the BBC's W1A, and as Lady Alex Lindo-Parker in Sky 1's Hooten & the Lady.
Ophelia Lovibond grew up in Shepherd's Bush, London, in a single-parent family. Her mother worked as a Chartered Psychologist at Wormwood Scrubs Prison. She has two siblings. She was a scholarship student at Latymer Upper School. She also attended the Young Blood theatre company, a drama club for youth, in Hammersmith. She attended the University of Sussex to study English Literature, graduating in 2005 with a first class degree.
Lovibond made her film debut in Roman Polanski's Oliver Twist in 2005. She had a part in the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy. She played a leading role in the film 126.96.36.199, and had roles in the 2011 films London Boulevard, No Strings Attached and Mr. Popper's Penguins. Lovibond played Carina, The Collector's slave, in the 2014 film Guardians of the Galaxy.
|2006||Crusade in Jeans||Isabella|
|Shadows in the Sun||Kate|
|2011||No Strings Attached||Vanessa|
|Mr. Popper's Penguins||Pippi Pepenopolis|
|2012||8 Minutes Idle||Teri|
|The Poison Tree||Biba Capel|
|2013||A Single Shot||Abbie|
|Thor: The Dark World||Carina||Cameo|
|2014||Guardians of the Galaxy||Carina|
|2016||Tommy's Honour||Meg Drinnen|
|2016||The Autopsy of Jane Doe||Emma|
|2000||The Wilsons||Poppy Wilson||6 episodes|
|2003||Single||Rachel Barton||6 episodes|
|The Bill||Carly Flint||2 episodes|
|Loving You||Alice||Television film|
|2005||Casualty||Jude Greer||Episode: "Running out of Kisses"|
|Nathan Barley||Mandy||1 episode|
|2006–2007||Holby City||Jade McGuire||Recurring role, 9 episodes|
|2007||The Bill||Serena Black||Episode: "A Model Murder: Part 1"|
|Heartbeat||Charlie Prentice||Episode 2 series 17|
|Delta Forever||Roxy||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2009||Lewis||Jessica Rattenbury||Episode: "The Point of Vanishing"|
|FM||Daisy||Main role, 6 episodes|
|2012||Titanic: Blood & Steel||Kitty Carlton||Main role, 12 episodes|
|2014||Inside No. 9||Rachel||Episode: "Sardines"|
|Mr. Sloane||Robin||Main role|
|2014–2017||W1A||Izzy Gould||Main role|
|2014–2015, 2017||Elementary||Katheryn "Kitty" Winter||Recurring role, 13 episodes|
|2016||Hooten & the Lady||Lady Alexandra Lindo-Parker||Lead role, 8 episodes|
|2013||Gabrielle Aplin||"Please Don't Say You Love Me"|
|2018||Nightfall, Bridge Theatre London||Lou|
- Gilbert, Gerard (16 February 2015). "Ophelia Lovibond on Elementary, schooldays and living with that name". The Independent.
- Cole, Olivia (18 March 2011). "FROM HAMMERSMITH TO HOLLYWOOD; Who Needs Hoity-Toity RADA When an Unpretentious Drama Club Is Offering a One-Way Ticket to Stardom?". The Evening Standard. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Wilson, Benji (4 May 2014). "Meet the glam queen of comedy: Why actress Ophelia Lovibond is set to take the romcom crown". Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- Clair, Stephanie (28 May 2014). "Ophelia Lovibond – a flower child for today". The Glass Magazine. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Review: 'Nowhere Boy'". Variety.
- Empire's 188.8.131.52 Movie Review
- Kit, Borys (22 April 2013). "'Guardians of the Galaxy' Adds One More to Cast (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on 22 April 2013. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Blackmon, Joe (8 November 2013). "Thor: The Dark World After The Credits Detailed Explanation". Comicbook.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- Grubs, Jefferson (13 November 2014). "Who Plays Kitty on 'Elementary'? Ophelia Lovibond Is a British TV Star with Marvel Ties". Bustle.