Paris expo Porte de Versailles
For the world's fair of 1900 held in Paris see Exposition Universelle (1900)
|Location||1 place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris France|
The Paris Expo Porte de Versailles is an exhibition centre in Paris, France. It is located in the 15th arrondissement at Porte de Versailles Métro station between the Boulevard Périphérique and Boulevards of the Marshals. It is the largest exhibition park in France. Paris Expo Porte de Versailles boasts 228,211m2 of exhibition floor, 8 pavilions, 2 auditoriums, 32 meeting rooms. The world famous Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center hosts over 120 trade-shows every year plus events, many product launches and conventions. The Tour Triangle, a 180 metres tall glass pyramid, is planned to be constructed near the site. It houses a 120-room hotel and 70,000 square metres of office space.
Paris expo will be a venue of the 2024 Summer Olympics, hosting handball and table tennis competitions.
- Bijorhca Paris, salon
- Equipmag, point of sale, retail and distribution exhibition
- Foire de Paris retail fair April–May
- Paris Autumn Fair
- IFTM, Professional Tourism Fair
- International Hobby Model Making Fair
- Paris International Agricultural Show
- Mondial de l’Automobile (Motor Show)
- Paris Games Week
- Prêt-à-Porter Summer Paris, trade fair
- Six Paris Major
- European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2018, 15-19 September
- "Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center". Paris Digest. 2018. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Les Vertes Années (1904-1925)". Foire de Paris. Retrieved 2015-06-06.