Patterson Township, Greene County, Illinois
Location in Greene County
Greene County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1884|
|• Total||47.66 sq mi (123.4 km2)|
|• Land||47.12 sq mi (122.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.54 sq mi (1.4 km2) 1.13%|
|Elevation||433 ft (132 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||600|
|• Density||13.5/sq mi (5.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62050, 62078, 62082, 62092|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 47.66 square miles (123.4 km2), of which 47.12 square miles (122.0 km2) (or 98.87%) is land and 0.54 square miles (1.4 km2) (or 1.13%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Bluefield, Hanks, Johnson Burial Ground, Pinetree, Rawlins, Shelton, Smith and Wilmington.
Airports and landing strips
- Hartwell Ranch RLA Airport
- North Greene Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 97
- State Senate District 49
- "Patterson Township, Greene County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Montezuma Township, Pike County|
|Pearl Township, Pike County||Roodhouse Township
White Hall Township