Pavel Alexandrovich Stroganov
Count Pavel Alexandrovich Stroganov (Russian: Павел Александрович Строганов) (born June 7 (18), 1772, in Paris; died June 10 (22), 1817,) was Russian military commander and statesman, Lieutenant General, Adjutant General to Alexander I of Russia. He took part in the Privy Committee that outlined Government reform of Alexander I.
Marriage and issue
- Alexandre Pavlovitch Stroganov : (1794-1814)
- Natalia Pavlovna Stroganova : (1796-1872), sole heir to the Stroganov estates, married her cousin count Sergei Grigoryevich Stroganov (1794-1882) in 1818.
- Adelaïda Pavlovna Stroganova : (1799-1882), lady in waiting, member of the Order of St Catherine, married prince Vassili Sergueïevitch Golitsyn (1794-1836) in 1821, inherited Marino Castle from her mother in 1845
- Elizaveta Pavlovna Stroganova : (1802-1863), married prince Ivan Dmitrievitch Saltykov (1797-1832).
- Olga Pavlovna Stroganova : (1808-1837), married count Pavel Karlovitch Fersen (1800-1884).
|This biography of a Russian noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|