Penzance is a special service area in the Rural Municipality of Sarnia No. 221, in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. It held village status prior to January 31, 2008. The population was 41 people in 2001. The community is located 88 km north of the City of Moose Jaw on Highway 2. Penzance was named after the original Penzance, in Cornwall, England.
|Canada census – Penzance, Saskatchewan community profile
|Total private dwellings:
|Median household income:
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- ^ "Municipal Directory System" (PDF). Government of Saskatchewan. p. 228. Retrieved November 19, 2016.
- ^ "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on 2008-03-25. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- ^ "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
Coordinates: 51°03′32″N 105°26′13″W / 51.059°N 105.437°W