This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Pedregal, Mexico City, Mexico|
|No. of stores and services||270|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||4.8 million ft²
|No. of floors||2|
Perisur (also Centro Comercial Perisur) is a shopping mall located in the Coyoacán borough in southern Mexico City at the intersection of Insurgentes Avenue South and the Anillo Periférico, next to the UNAM main campus in Ciudad Universitaria and to the upscale Jardines del Pedregal neighbourhood. The shopping centre became the first and largest shopping mall in total area in Mexico when it opened in 1980.
- Over 230 stores of clothing, jewellery, toys, accessories and much more.
- Over a dozen restaurants of all kinds
- Over 25 fast food restaurants
- IMAX screen and 19-screen movie theatre Cinépolis.
- Liverpool department store
- El Palacio de Hierro department store
- Sears department store
- Mixup, the largest record stores in Mexico.
- Ermenegildo Zegna
- Max Mara
- Hugo Boss
- Pull and Bear
- Adidas Originals
- American Eagle Outfitters (First Store at Mexico)
- Forever 21
- Banana Republic
- Massimo Dutti
- Pepe Jeans
- Calvin Klein