Perunna Subrahmanya Swami Temple
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Perunna (ml:പെരുന്ന) aka Perunnai is a suburb of Changanassery town in Kottayam District, Kerala, India. The nearest big city, Kottayam, is 21 km away from Perunna. Perunna is also located at the intersection of MC Road (SH1) and Alappuzha-Changanassery Highway (SH11, aka AC Road). It is well known within Kerala as the headquarters of the Nair Service Society (NSS), a Nair community organization and as the birthplace of the famous 20th century social reformer and freedom fighter Mannathu Padmanabhan, founder of NSS.
Major Attractions and Places of Interest
- Headquarters of Nair Service Society (NSS), a Nair community organization
- NSS Hindu College
- NSS Medical Mission Hospital
- Mannam Library
- Perunna Subrahmanya Swami temple, a well-known Hindu temple of Kerala, also reputed for historical significance with regard to the famous Temple Entry Proclamation by the Maharajah of Travancore.
- Sree Sankara Community for Ayurveda Consciousness Limited an Ayurveda hospital group 
- Amba Ayurveda Vaidyasala 
- "Sree Sankara Ayurveda". www.sreesankara.com. Retrieved 2017-12-01.
- "Amba Ayurveda Hospital - Perunna, Changanacherry". www.ambaayurveda.org. Retrieved 2017-12-01.