This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
5.4 / April 7, 2010
6.0 Beta 1 / March 25, 2010
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
The program can be downloaded as PolyEdit Lite, which is free for home use. A paid-for version is also available.
PolyEdit can compress and encrypt documents saved in its native Enhanced Text Format (*.etf), using the Blowfish and SHA-1 algorithms. It can embed OLE objects and images (the latter including PNG files, JPEGs, BMPs, GIFs, and icons). The program supports basic tables and multiple columns, as well as hyperlinks, and features syntax highlighting for C++ and other programming languages. Another feature is PolyEdit's email client, which has a simple address book with an import feature.
- List of word processors
- Comparison of word processors
- List of text editors
- Comparison of text editors
- Zaine Ridling. "Word Processor Review". DonationCoder.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-13. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- Marty Sems. "Let's Talk About Text, Baby". Computer Power User. Archived from the original on 2007-12-28. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- "Inside The World Of Betas - PolyEdit". Computer Power User. Archived from the original on 2008-01-15. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
|This word processor article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|