|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Pooja at the Miss Earth 2007 contest
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Title(s)||Miss Earth Air 2007|
Pooja Chitgopekar (born 1985) represented India in the international Miss Earth 2007 beauty pageant on 11 November and became Miss Earth Air. Miss Earth Air is Miss Earth's equivalent for first runner-up. She went to one of the top private schools, Diocesan School For Girls in Auckland.
She won Miss India Earth, one of the three titles annually given by Femina India in Mumbai; the other two titles went to Puja Gupta Miss India Universe and Sarah Jane Dias Miss India World. She was crowned by Amruta Patki who was the first runner-up at Miss Earth 2006. Like Amruta, she also ended as first runner-up in the Miss Earth contest.
Pooja got married on 7 January 2011 to Vikram Kumar, Vice Chairman of AVG Advanced Technologies, from Chicago, IL. Their wedding took place in Auckland, New Zealand. Pooja is currently pursuing a career in Dermatology.
- "India Times". Archived from the original on 6 January 2008. Retrieved 26 February 2008.
- Kesharwani, Manoj (19 October 2007). "Pooja Chitgopekar". Times of India. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Pooja Chitgopekar". veethi.com. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Famous University Of Auckland Alumni". Ranker. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Real Wedding: Vikram Kumar and Pooja Chitgopeker (2)". www.indianweddingsite.com. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- Morton, Frances (2011-01-09). "Wedding bill heads for $10m". New Zealand Herald. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Vikram Wedding In Nz Indian Wedding An 'opportunity To Put Nz On The Map'". World News. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Earth - Air
|Miss Earth India