|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
Sunset on the beach in Port Salut
|• Total||2.88 sq mi (7.5 km2)|
|• Density||1,720/sq mi (664/km2)|
Port-Salut is a popular destination for local Haitians as well as tourists to a certain degree seeking relaxation and tranquility due to the beautiful beaches that the town is surrounded by. The area has yet to be discovered on a mainstream tourist level. Port-Salut is a major tourist destination in Haiti[original research?], a country whose tourism industry, full of potential, has been struggling for decades.
- "National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency". GeoNames Search. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- "IHSI" (PDF). INSTITUT HAÏTIEN DE STATISTIQUE ET D’INFORMATIQUE. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- . Encyclopædia Britannica http://www.britannica.com/ebc/article-9355773. Retrieved 2007-07-02. Missing or empty
- Detailed map of Haiti
- recent article on Port Salut
- Auberge du rayon vert;local hotel with major impact in Cayes and Port Salut
|This article about a location in Haiti is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|