Princess Isabel Alfonsa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|Princess Isabel Alfonsa|
|Countess Isabel Alfonsa Zamoyska|
|Born||10 October 1904|
Madrid, Kingdom of Spain
|Died||18 July 1985 (aged 80)|
Madrid, Kingdom of Spain
|Spouse||Count Jan Kanty Zamoyski|
|Issue||Count Karol Alfons|
Countess Maria Cristina
Count Joseph Michael
Countess Maria Teresa
|Father||Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Mother||Mercedes, Princess of Asturias|
Princess Isabel Alfonsa María Teresa Antonia Cristina Mercedes Carolina Adelaida Rafaela of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Infanta of Spain, Spanish: Isabel Alfonsa Maria Teresa Antonia Cristina Mercedes Carolina Adelaide Raphaela, Princesa de Borbón-Dos Sicilias, Infanta de España (10 October 1904 in Madrid, Kingdom of Spain – 18 July 1985 in Madrid, Kingdom of Spain) was a member of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and a Princess of Bourbon - Two Sicilies by birth. Through her marriage to Count Jan Kanty Zamoyski, Isabel Alfonsa was a member of the Zamoyski noble family and a Countess Zamoyska.
Isabel Alfonsa was the third child of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and his first wife Mercedes, Princess of Asturias. Her mother was the Heiress Presumptive of the Spanish Throne from 11 September 1880 to 17 October 1904. Isabel Alfonsa's maternal grandparents were Alfonso XII of Spain and Maria Christina of Austria. Through her father, Isabel Alfonsa was a great-granddaughter of Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies.
Marriage and issue
Isabel Alfonsa married her first cousin once removed Count Jan Kanty Zamoyski, seventh child and third son of Count Andrzej Zamoyski and his wife Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, on 9 March 1929 in Madrid. Isabel Alfonsa and Jan had four children:
- Count Karol Alfons Zamoyski (28 October 1930 – 26 October 1979)
- Countess Maria Krystyna Zamoyska (2 September 1932 – 6 December 1959)
- Count Józef Michal Zamoyski (born 27 June 1935-22/23 May 2010)
- Countess Maria Teresa Zamoyska (born 18 April 1938)
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 October 1904 – 9 March 1929: Her Royal Highness Princess Isabel Alfonsa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Infanta of Spain
- 9 March 1929 – 18 July 1985: Her Royal Highness Countess Isabel Alfonsa Zamoyska, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Infanta of Spain
- Dame Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George
- Dame of the Order of Queen Maria Luisa
|Ancestors of Princess Isabel Alfonsa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
- Darryl Lundy (10 May 2003). "Isabel Alfonsa Maria di Borbone, Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". ThePeerage.com. Archived from the original on 2009-06-09. Retrieved 2009-08-16.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2009-08-16.