From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rci in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RCI may refer to one of the following.
- Radio Canada International
- Radio Caraïbes International, a radio station in Martinique and Guadeloupe
- Radio Caribbean International, a radio station in St. Lucia
- RCI (company), a Timeshare Exchange Company
- Renault Crédit International, former name of the French company RCI Banque
- Revival Centres International, a Pentecostal church founded in Australia
- Royal Canadian Institute, an organization dedicated to the advancement of science.
- Royal Caribbean International, a shipping company, Florida, USA
- Roadway Characteristics Inventory, a database containing information on roads
- Rogers Communications Inc., a Canadian communications company
- Racer's Choice Inc., a manufacturer of racing automotive products, Texas, USA
- Rapid Continuous Improvement, a process improvement practice based on the Japanese concept of Kaizen
- Research Centre Imarat, an Indian defence laboratory under DRDO responsible for the development of missiles. (See IGMDP)
- Riverside College, Inc., a medical college in the Philippines
- Rehabilitation Council of India, an Indian council for the disabled
- Residential/Commercial/Industrial Meter - a common metric in City Building computer games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.