From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raffi may refer to:
- Raffi (musician) (born 1948, full name Raffi Cavoukian), Canadian-Armenian children's musician, entertainer and troubadour
- Raffi Boghosian, Iraqi Armenian broadcast journalist and TV host
- Raffi Boghosyan, Bulgarian singer of Armenian origin, winner of the Bulgarian X Factor. Uses the mononym Raffi
- Raffi (novelist), the pen name for Hakob Melik-Hakobian (1835–1888), Armenian author and poet
- Raffi Armenian (born 1942), Canadian conductor, pianist, composer, and teacher
- Raffi Lavie (1937–2007), Israeli artist
- Raffi Torres (born 1981), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Youri Raffi Djorkaeff (born 1968), a former French international footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raffi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.