Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte
|Remedios T. Romualdez|
Location within Agusan del Norte province
|Region||Caraga (Region XIII)|
|Province||Agusan del Norte|
|District||2nd district of Agusan del Norte|
|Established||September 12, 1982|
|Barangays||8 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Ernie M. Ceniza (Nacionalista)|
|• Total||79.15 km2 (30.56 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||200/km2 (530/sq mi)|
|• Voter (2016)||11,234|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)85|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||11,234 voters as of 2016|
Remedios T. Romualdez, officially the Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez (Cebuano: Lungsod sa Remedios T. Romualdez; Filipino: Bayan ng Remedios T. Romualdez), is a municipality in the province of Agusan del Norte in the Caraga (Region XIII) of the Philippines. The population was 16,058 at the 2015 census. In the 2016 electoral roll, it had 11,234 registered voters.
Remedios T. Romualdez was created into a municipality on September 12, 1982, when the barangays of Tagbogabong, San Antonio, Basilisa, and Panaytayon, all of the then-municipality of Cabadbaran, were constituted into the newly created town, through Batas Pambansa Blg. 236. It was named after Remedios Trinidad Romualdez, mother of then First Lady and Congresswoman Imelda Romualdez Marcos. The town is one of the leading rice producers of Agusan del Norte province.
Remedios T. Romualdez is located at.
According to the Philippine Statistics Authority, the municipality has a land area of 79.15 square kilometres (30.56 sq mi)  constituting 2.90% of the 2,730.24-square-kilometre- (1,054.15 sq mi) total area of Agusan del Norte.
|160212001||Poblacion I (Agay)||16.3%||2,611||2,581||0.22%|
|Population census of
Remedios T. Romualdez
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, Remedios T. Romualdez had a population of 16,058. The population density was 200 inhabitants per square kilometre (520/sq mi).
In the 2016 electoral roll, it had 11,234 registered voters.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Agusan del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Caraga". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "2016 National and Local Elections Statistics". Commission on Elections. 2016.
- "Batas Pambansa Blg. 236 - An Act Creating the Municipality of Remedios T. Romualdez in the Province of Agusan Del Norte". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 12 September 1982. Archived from the original on 27 October 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Municipal: Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Caraga". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Caraga". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Agusan del Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte.|
|Magallanes||Sibagat, Agusan del Sur|