Hilton at daughter Nicky's Fashion Show, March 2008
|Born||Richard Howard Hilton
August 17, 1955
Los Angeles, California, U.S. 
|Alma mater||University of Denver - (B.S., 1978)|
|Spouse(s)||Kathy Hilton (1979–present)|
Marilyn June Hawley
Richard Howard "Rick" Hilton (born August 17, 1955) is an American businessman. He is the chairman and co-founder of Hilton & Hyland, a real estate brokerage firm based in Beverly Hills, California, that specializes in homes and estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Hollywood Hills, as well as estates from Santa Barbara to San Diego.
Hilton was born in Los Angeles, California, the sixth of eight children of Marilyn June (née Hawley) and Barron Hilton, whose father was Hilton Hotel founder Conrad Hilton. In 1978, he graduated from the University of Denver with a degree in hotel and restaurant management. His brothers and sisters are: William Barron Hilton Jr. (born 1948), Hawley Anne Hilton (born 1949), Stephen Michael Hilton (born 1950), David Alan Hilton (born 1952), Sharon Constance Hilton (born 1953), Daniel Kevin Hilton (born 1962), and Ronald Jeffrey Hilton (born 1963).
Hilton joined the New York office of Eastdil Secured, a real estate investment banking firm. He specialized in securing participation of institutional investors and pension funds in various transactions.
In 1984, he formed Hilton Realty Investment to handle commercial real estate. He obtained his broker license on 29 November 1985. Hilton and Jeffrey Hyland were issued a corporation license for their real estate firm Hilton & Hyland on 26 July 1993. Among their developments are Brentwood Country Estates. Former Million Dollar Listing cast members Chad Rogers and Josh Altman; Frank Robinson's daughter, Nichelle; Ron Kass's son, Robert; Anne Heche's former husband, Coleman Laffoon; and Richard D. Zanuck's daughter-in-law, Marisa, are among Hilton & Hyland's 106 salespeople. In 2013 Hilton & Hyland reported almost $2 billion in sales.
Hilton has also been an executive producer on several of the television series featuring his famous daughters.
Hilton married Kathy Avanzino on November 24, 1979. They have four children: Paris Hilton (born February 17, 1981), Nicholai "Nicky" Hilton (born October 5, 1983), Barron Hilton II (born November 7, 1989), and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (born March 3, 1994). They live in Bel Air, Los Angeles.
- Ancestry of Paris Hilton
- Hilton and Hyland
- "Hilton, Richard Howard" State of California Department of Real Estate 21 July 2011
- "Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc" State of California Department of Real Estate 21 July 2011
- Rick Hilton Biography. TV.com. Accessed 01 March 2010.
- "Salespersons Affiliated With License Number: 01160681" State of California Department of Real Estate 21 July 2011
- Erin Mendell, "How Rick & Kathy Hilton Built Their Empire: Raising Paris Hilton is just part of their résumé. Rick and Kathy Hilton on their path to a $300 million fortune." The Wall Street Journal, March 28, 2014.
- "Passport to Paris", Daily Mail, November 5, 2005 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Booth Moore, Special occasion calls for a twist with Kathy Hilton, The Los Angeles Times, December 9, 2012