|Birth name||Richard Neville Dobson|
|Born||23 August 1979|
|Origin||Solihull, England, United Kingdom|
|Occupation(s)||sommelier, restaurateur, singer|
|Instruments||Vocals, lead singer|
|Years active||1997 – present|
The lure of the stage brought him to London where, in 1996 at the age of 17, he saw an advertisement in the national newspaper The Stage, asking for young male singers to audition for a new boy band with "attitude and edge". Neville, J Brown, Sean Conlon, Abs Breen and Scott Robinson, who had during the audition arranged themselves into a group, were subsequently picked and later became Five. Because there were two members named 'Richard' in the band (Abs was born Richard Abidin Breen), Breen used his nickname from his middle name whereas Neville kept his name but shortened to "Ritchie" instead.
In 2013 was revealed via Twitter that Five would be taking part in an ITV2 documentary series called The Big Reunion. In January, before the show began airing, it was reported that the group were looking to find a new member to replace Brown, and also having disagreement over the group's name. They then decided to continue as Five with just the four of them. On 14 January, it was announced that Ritchie would be taking part in the Channel 4 celebrity skiing competition The Jump finishing in 3rd place on the second of February. He acted as a replacement for actor Sam J. Jones, who had been forced to pull out after a shoulder injury. In August 2014, Abz Love announced that he had left the group via Twitter, without telling the other members beforehand. The band has since continued as a three piece (Scott, Sean and Ritchie), then in February 2016, they released another album, entitled Keep On Movin' - The Best of Five.
Sommelier and restaurateur
In 2004, Neville moved to Australia and found success as restaurateur in Crows Nest, at 'Small Bar', and attracting a loyal following of local and tourist drinkers with his exceptional mixology skills, becoming a sommelier. In September 2006, four of the five original band members of Five announced they were reuniting – minus Conlon. The band began recording their first album since their breakup in 2001, but disbanded once again in 2007. In the autumn 2007 Neville was a participant in the second series of Cirque de Celebrité on Sky1. In 2012, he opened a restaurant in Sydney named Guerrilla Bar and Restaurant with critical acclaim in various media.
In 2008 Neville dated and eventually married Australian model and DJ Emily Scott. They wed in the town of Henley-on-Thames on 23 October 2008. They moved to Sydney, Australia following their wedding and split four months later. Their relationship only became public knowledge when Scott confirmed on 28 June 2009 that New South Wales police had taken out an interim Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) for the allegations on Neville until the matter was heard in a court. Scott alleges she has a scar above her left eye, alleged to have been caused by a glass hitting her. However the case was dismissed in Manly Magistrates Court on 30 July 2009 and Neville was acquitted.
He started dating Atomic Kitten singer Natasha Hamilton in 2013  On 23 April 2014, they announced they were expecting their first child together. Hamilton gave birth to a baby girl, Ella Rose, on 23 September 2014. Neville and Hamilton split in March 2016.
|1999||Al salir de clase||Himself||"Falso culpable" (series 2, episode 129)|
|2004||The Farm||Himself||Series 1; reality television|
|2004||The Last Detective||Young Gerry Jameson||"Three Steps to Hendon" (series 3, episode 3)|
|2008||Cirque de Celebrité||Himself||Series 2; reality television|
|2013||The Big Reunion||Himself||Series 1; reality television|
|2014||The Jump||Himself||Series 1; reality television|
|2015||Hardy Bucks||Himself||Series 3; Episode 4|
- Twitter / Scottlarock5: I can confirm that five we'll take part in the big reunion on @itv2 Sometime next year We are all Looking forward to the show #willbegreat. Twitter.com. Retrieved on 20 November 2015.
- "Boy band 5ive hunting for new member". MSN. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "5ive post plea for fifth member on Facebook ahead of reunion 12 years after parting ways". Metro News. 17 January 2013. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- Wightman, Catriona (14 January 2014). "The Jump: Sam Jones out with injury, 5ive's Ritchie Neville steps in". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "5ive's Abz Love shocks bandmates by quitting - on Twitter". Reveal. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "5ive: "We're gay"". MTV. 27 September 2006. Retrieved 30 March 2007.
- Bolles, Scott. "Former boy-band star Dobson to open Guerilla in our midst". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Lawson, Karen. "Top of the hang out pops". Daily Addict. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- Windon, Kate. "Guerrilla in the mist". The Broadsheet. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- Moran, Jonathon (28 June 2009). "Sunday Telegraph". Swimsuit model Emily Scott marriage ends in AVO. Retrieved 28 June 2009.
- "Sunday Telegraph". Model's marriage scar. Retrieved 2 August 2009.
- Aldridge, Gemma. (20 October 2013) Atomic Kitten's Natasha Hamilton and 5ive's Richie Neville pictured holding hands – 3am & Mirror Online. Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved on 2015-11-20.
- Atomic Kitten's Natasha Hamilton recycles green dress for TV appearance. Hellomagazine.com. Retrieved on 20 November 2015.
- Strong, Gemma (7 March 2016). "Natasha Hamilton and Ritchie Neville split – five months after announcing engagement". Retrieved 20 September 2018.