Bob Hardy (bishop)
|Bishop of Lincoln|
|Diocese||Diocese of Lincoln|
|Other posts||Honorary assistant bishop in Carlisle (2002–present)
Bishop to HM Prisons (1985–2001)
Bishop of Maidstone (1980–1987)
|Born||5 October 1936|
|Parents||Harold & Monica|
|Spouse||Isobel Burch (m. 1970)|
|Children||2 sons; 1 daughter|
|Alma mater||Clare College, Cambridge|
Hardy was ordained in 1963. His first position was at All Saints and Martyrs' Church, Langley, Manchester, after which he became a chaplain and fellow) of Selwyn College, Cambridge. Following this he was appointed Vicar of Borehamwood then Director of the St Albans Diocese Ministerial Training Scheme. In 1980 he was ordained to the episcopate as the Bishop of Maidstone. In 1987 he was translated to be the Bishop of Lincoln.
- BBC reports award
- The Independent – Blue murder in the cathedral: At Lincoln... (Accessed 11 November 2013)
- Who’s Who 2008 (London, A & C Black, 2008) ISBN 978-0-7136-8555-8
- Church details Archived 11 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Crockford's clerical directory 2008 London, Church House 2007 ISBN 978-0-7151-1030-0
- The Times, 4 September 1980; p. 2; Issue 60715; col D, "New Bishop of Maidstone"
- Debrett's, People of Today: Ed Ellis,P (1992, London, Debtrett's), ISBN 1-870520-09-2)
- "No. 56237". The London Gazette (Supplement). 16 June 2001. pp. 7–8.
|Church of England titles|
|Bishop of Maidstone
Br Michael (Fisher)
|Bishop to HM Prisons
|Bishop of Lincoln