|District of Berlin|
|• Mayor||Matthias Köhne|
|• Total||4.9 km2 (1.9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||90 m (300 ft)|
|• Density||1,800/km2 (4,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
|Postal codes||(nr. 0312) 13158|
The Rosenthal locality includes the Nordend (North End) neighborhood.
Every year the people of Rosenthal celebrate the Rosenthaler Herbst (Rosenthal Autumn  which is completely organised by the "Bürgerverein Dorf Rosenthal e. V." which is a registered non-commercial and non-profit citizens' organisation. Most of the meetings and conference are held at the old restaurant Dittmann´s. It is the only traditional restaurant that is left in Rosenthal and lasted for over 120 years since 1892. It was founded by Wilhelm Dittmann.
From 1901–1903 Master mason Schreiber build a house that was supposed to be used as a school at the Hauptstraße 94;. Since 1990 it is being used as a youth club called "Landhaus Berlin-Rosenthal". landhaus-rosenthal.de
- (German) Historical infos about Rosenthal
- http://bürgerverein-rosenthal.de/rosenthaler-herbst/ Rosenthaler Herbst (Rosenthal Autumn)
- http://bürgerverein-rosenthal.de Bürgerverein Dorf Rosenthal e. V.
- http://dittmann-s.de/dittmanns-restaurant-in-berlin-pankow-rosenthal/static,Index_de.htm#history Dittmann´s restaurant
- http://landhaus-rosenthal.de/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=176&Itemid=86 The History of the Landhaus Rosenthal
Media related to Rosenthal at Wikimedia Commons
|This Berlin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|