SNK Gals' Fighters
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|SNK Gals' Fighters|
SNK of America
SNK Gals' Fighters is a 2-dimensional 1-on-1 versus fighting game which appeared on the Neo Geo Pocket Color in 2000. It featured female characters from various SNK franchises, where the characters compete in the aptly named The Queen of Fighters tournament, organized by a mysterious "Miss X", with whoever being able to defeat "Miss X" (in reality, Iori Yagami dressed as a woman) being given the K' Talisman, which grants any wish. The characters sprites were drawn in the same anime super deformed style as other fighters on the system.
The game plays similar to similar games, KOF R-1 and KOF R-2, although slightly faster, and with 1-on-1 matches instead. It also features items that a player can equip to influence the matches. Many of the items however have no effect on the gameplay.
- Mai Shiranui - Fatal Fury 2
- Athena Asamiya - Psycho Soldier (outfit from The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle)
- Yuri Sakazaki - Art of Fighting 2
- Leona Heidern - The King of Fighters '96
- Shermie - The King of Fighters '97
- Nakoruru - Samurai Shodown
- Shiki - Samurai Shodown 64
- Akari Ichijou - The Last Blade
- Whip - The King of Fighters '99
- Yuki Kushinada - The King of Fighters '97