Save Me (TV series)
|Created by||John Scott Shepherd|
|Written by||John Scott Shepherd|
|Directed by||Scott Winant|
|Narrated by||Anne Heche|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||7 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Television|
|Original release||May 23 – June 13, 2013|
Save Me is an American television comedy series starring Anne Heche as a woman who, after nearly choking to death on a sandwich, becomes a direct pipeline to God. NBC placed a 13-episode series order in May 2012. It debuted on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern/7:00 p.m. Central and ended on June 13, 2013, after the seventh episode.
Cast and characters
- Anne Heche as Beth Harper
- Michael Landes as Tom Harper
- Alexandra Breckenridge as Carly Brugano
- Heather Burns as Jenna Derring
- Madison Davenport as Emily Harper
- Lamman Rucker as Dr. John Wilkins
- Joy Osmanski as Maggie Tompkins
- Stephen Schneider as Pete Dennings
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production Code||U.S. viewers
|1||"The Book of Beth"||Scott Winant||John Scott Shepherd||May 23, 2013||100||3.18|
|2||"Take It Back"||Scott Winant||Darlene Hunt||May 23, 2013||107||2.93|
|3||"WWJD"||Wendey Stanzler||Andy Bobrow||May 30, 2013||108||2.66|
|4||"Heal Thee"||Randy Zisk||Mark Driscoll||May 30, 2013||109||2.66|
|5||"Whatever the Weather"||Jann Turner||Nancy Fichman,
& Anthony King
|June 6, 2013||110||3.12|
|6||"Heavenly Hostess"||Michael MacDonald||Steve Baldikoski & Bryan Behar||June 6, 2013||111||2.76|
|7||"Holier Than Thou"||Scott Winant||Raphael Bob-Waksberg,
& Julie Durk
|June 13, 2013||112||2.15|
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 7, 2012). "2ND UPDATE: '1600 Penn', 'Animal Practice', 'New Normal', 'Revolution' & 'Save Me' Picked Up To Series At NBC". Deadline.com. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 15, 2013). "NBC Sets Premiere Dates for Summer Series 'Save Me', 'Camp', 'American Ninja Warrior' & More". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved April 15, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 24, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' & 'Motive' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (May 31, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Mike & Molly', 'Hell's Kitchen' & 'Wipeout' Adjusted Up; 'Save Me' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 7, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Does Someone Have to Go?' Adjusted Down + Final NBA Numbers". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (June 14, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: Final NBA Numbers; No Adjustments to 'Hannibal' or 'Hell's Kitchen'". TV by the Numbers.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|