|Operator||Government of Yemen|
|Elevation AMSL||639 m / 2,097 ft|
Airlines and destinations
|Yemenia||Amman, Cairo, Socotra (Flight to Socotra suspended due to Saudi's military action.)|
As of March 2018, there are only two flights operated by Yemenia: Amman and Cairo. Until November 2017 it was the sole operating airport in Yemen, due to the air blockade on Sana'a International Airport and political turmoil in Aden International Airport 
- ^1 As of early 2016, all of Yemenia's flights operated via Bisha Domestic Airport. However, Yemenia does not have the traffic rights to transport passengers solely to/from Bisha.
- "(GXF) Seiyun Airport". FlightStats. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Shaker, Shaker (January 6, 2017). "Fierce clashes around Aden airport kill two". almasdarnews. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Ghattas, Abir. "Yemen's No Fly Zone: Thousands of Yemenis are Stranded Abroad". Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Schedule Tue 01 Sep 2015". Yemenia Airways. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
|This article about a Yemeni airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|