Seaholme railway station
Eastbound view in November 2007
|Location||Station Street, Seaholme|
|Operated by||Metro Trains|
|Distance||16.13 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||26 January 1920|
Seaholme railway station is located on the Werribee line in Victoria, and serves the western Melbourne suburb of Seaholme The station opened on 26 January 1920, on what was then the line to Altona Beach. In 2011/12, it was the fifth-least-used station on Melbourne's metropolitan network, with 116,000 passenger movements recorded.
Platforms & services
- Werribee line: all stations and limited express services to Flinders Street & Werribee, weekdays all stations services to Laverton
- Seaholme Vicsig
- Seaholme Station Rail Geelong
- Station Patronage Research Archived 23 May 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Public Transport Victoria
- "Altona - Westona - Laverton". MetRail Signalling Diagram No 39'84. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-03-02.
- "Altona - Westona - Laverton". MetRail Signalling Diagram No 5'85. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-03-02.
- Mobiltown Vicsig
- Williamstown Racecourse Vicsig
- Werribee Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au