Shippegan Parish, New Brunswick
(Redirected from Shippagan Parish, New Brunswick)
Location within Gloucester County, New Brunswick
|• Land||207.25 km2 (80.02 sq mi)|
|• Density||24.1/km2 (62/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||6.8%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Shippegan Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- West by Caraquet Parish; northwesterly by Caraquet Bay and Chaleur Bay; and southeasterly by the Gulf of Saint-Lawrence, including the islands of Shippegan[a] and Miscou.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Shippagan Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Shippagan Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Crown Grant Reference Map Viewer". GeoNB. Government of New Brunswick. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Taylor Island". Canadian Geographical Names. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Shippagan Parish, New Brunswick