Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shukla (Sanskrit: शुक्ल) is a word of Sanskrit origin that means "bright" or "white". It is used as a surname in north India.
- Abhinav Shukla (producer), film and TV producer
- Abhinav Shukla, actor
- Ashish Shukla Indian author on geopolitics and terrorism who runs a news website on international relations
- Baikuntha Shukla nationalist and revolutionary
- Jagadish Shukla, meteorologist
- Jhanak Shukla, actress
- Laxmi Ratan Shukla, cricketer
- Padma Kant Shukla, India-born German professor
- Prabhat Prakash Shukla, diplomat
- Rajeev Shukla, journalist
- Ram Chandra Shukla, painter
- Ram Kishore Shukla, Indian National Congress leader
- Ramchandra Shukla, literary figure
- Ravishankar Shukla, premier of CP & Berar and the first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- S.N.Shukla, Indian politician
- Saurabh Shukla, actor
- Shilpa Shukla, actress
- Shivakant Shukla, cricketer
- Shyama Charan Shukla, three-term Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, an irrigation visionary and aviator
- Siddharth Shukla, television actor mainly known for his lead role in Balika Vadhu.
- Sri Lal Sukla, who won the Sahitya Akademi and Jnanpith awards for literary contribution to the Hindi language.
- Vidya Charan Shukla, Indian cabinet minister who held various portfolios
- Vijai Shukla, Indian-Danish food scientist.
- Yogendra Shukla, Indian nationalist.
- Shukla paksha, the bright lunar fortnight in the Hindu calendar
- Shukla Yajurveda, a Hindu text, also known as the White Yajurveda
- Shukla, Bhopal, a village in Madhya Pradesh India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shukla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.